Accessories - Cadillac XT5 Forum

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-01-2017, 11:52 AM Thread Starter

Accessories

This is the first time I'm seeing the aluminum cargo divider in action and it's something I'd consider getting since it sits flush against the backrest when not in use. What is everyone equipping their XT5 with?

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-07-2017, 09:09 AM

Looks neat and useful, I'd definitely consider buying this cargo divider. I'm also thinking of buying this versatile, portable storage unit. Did anyone have a chance to use it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitledxxxxx.jpg (74.5 KB, 6 views)
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-22-2017, 11:33 AM

I like this a lot because come time to do groceries it will be easier to secure them to something so I don't have to be nearly as careful while driving. There are camps you can buy that can have poles attached to them which can further build on this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-12-2018, 11:19 AM Thread Starter

Looks a tad long for the cargo area doesn't it? I usually just do the cheaper option and throw a cardboard box back there for groceries. Also easy to clean up if there's a spill, just throw it out.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-18-2018, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruizin View Post
Looks a tad long for the cargo area doesn't it? I usually just do the cheaper option and throw a cardboard box back there for groceries. Also easy to clean up if there's a spill, just throw it out.
Well with the 2nd row seat up and the bags inbetween the bar and the back seat it makes for a great way to secure groceries. Any liquids I buy on grocery runs are often in hard plastic or glass bottles and those along take a lot of effort to get out of the bags. Its better than my current strategy which is keeping the bags on the 2nd row seat with nothing to secure it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cadillac XT5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page